July 2016, i ran the first container on production.
July 2021 and after 5 years, i decided to celebrate by putting a new course which summarises this experience : Practical Cloud Native with Docker and Docker Compose.
This course is little bit different than other courses in docker because of the following:
- Extreme practical course — 10 projects
- Focusing on cloud native transformation using docker compose as tools for that transformation and not the opposite
- Touching 12factors practically when using docker compose
- Showing that docker compose is the first steps to figure out how to run the app on kubernetes.
- Demonstrating that docker compose is the facade/interface between dev and ops, between dev and devops
- Practicing container image security
- focusing on delivering high-qualified & optimised container images
- Ending by a graduation project which is a set of guided assignments.
Feel free to take a look at the course description for in depth details about it : https://www.udemy.com/course/cloud-native-docker/?couponCode=FIRSTCOHORT